- League coordinator will pair teams of 4 together prior to Round 1.
- Register as a single, twosome, threesome or foursome.
- One person can register multiple teammates by clicking “Add Player to My Team” on the Registration form.
- If registering separately from teammates, type names in the optional ‘Teammate(s)’ textbox on the Registration form.
- Yes. Teams of 4 play together each round (Similar to a golf outing).
- Registration will remain open until the tee sheet is filled (First come, first reserved). Add to Waitlist will appear on the league page once the maximum number of participants have registered.
- The league format adjusts for all ability levels to play together in the same league. The league is a great venue for beginners to play consistently in a team environment.
- A same-day handicapping format (Stroke Adjustments) are used to level the playing field.
- Each league member’s mobile number (entered at registration) is subscribed to Weather Text Alerts.
- League play will always remain on unless otherwise noted by Text Alert and E-mail.
- Each course has a rain check policy in case cancellation or partial rounds are played.
- Rain date(s) are built into the schedule for the end of the season (All rounds will be played).
- It is normal to miss a round(s) over the course of the season. There are three options for any round you are unable to attend:
1.) You may pre-play to post a score for all rounds except Majors (Rounds must be played and posted before league night).
2.) A guest can substitute to play in your place (Substitute scores count equal towards team score).
3.) In the event of illness or emergency, you may request a tee time within 24 hours (next day) of the league round to post a qualifying score (with approval from league coordinator).
- 1st place is awarded to the team that accumulates the most points at the conclusion of the season of the season.
- Individual earn points for their team beginning in Round 2. The final two rounds (Majors) are worth double (2x) points. See ‘Format‘ page for season outline.
- Top-placing teams from each season receive an invite to play and represent their course in a state or regional Tournament of Champions
- Each Tournament of Champions features prize pools including 1st place overall + contest holes
- Dates and locations to be released on the Tournament of Champions tab