#1 Rule: Have Fun!
Keep your own score & play as a team: The best of both worlds!
- Weekly rounds for scheduled season with rain date(s) added.
- Pre-registration required to be on the tee sheet for Week 1. Registration will remain open until tee sheet is filled.
- Tee times: Play at a fixed tee time each week that suits your schedule. For tee time requests, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Accommodations made on first come, first serve basis.
- Substitutes are welcome in league play any week you or a teammate are unable to attend.
- Teams of 4 will be formed leading up to Week 1.
- Teams play together every week of the season.
- If you would like to be paired with someone else who has registered, please include their name(s) in the text box during registration or e-mail email@example.com.
2 Best Ball Format (Explained)
- Each individual plays their own ball for 9 holes (Note: This is not a scramble format.)
- The two lowest individual scores from each hole are added together to create the team score (Every hole is a team effort!).
- Weekly points awarded based on team score (Similar to FedEx Cup point system, see below).
- Triple Bogey Max – Be kind to yourself and remember we’re all trying to finish before dark!
Weekly standings and scores will update once all scorecards have been submitted.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on your local league.